About Roof Life of Oregon
Roof Life of Oregon is a 38-year old, family owned and operated, full service residential roofing business. We strive to provide the best possible service in helping our clients with their roofing projects. We are dedicated and driven to be the best at what we do, and we strive to find individuals who share our commitment. Come join our team.
Roof Life of Oregon is growing, and we need you! If you have experience working on steep pitch roofing & roof repair, please apply today!
Applicants must be detail-oriented and be capable of working in teams or, individually. If you’re dependable, able to work full time and have a strong desire to serve our clients, we want you on our team. Training is provided, and growth opportunities are available.
• Enjoy working outdoors
• Comfortable on low/steep Roofs
• Experienced installing or repairing all types of roofing materials
• Strong understanding of roof construction/repair
• Valid Driver’s License
Are you a Roofer who is good at what you do? If you answered YES, please fill out an application. We will train the right people.
We pay Hourly! Get paid for All the hours you work.
We offer top pay, Benefits, Insurance and 401k.
If you stay for 90 days we offer a hiring bonus.
Tigard area Roofing contractor is seeking an organized, motivated Salesperson to join our Team. Qualified candidates must have proven sales experience with a history of success. Prior Roofing or Home service sales experience is preferred.
• Perform onsite roof Inspections. Organize and Complete project bids and present roofing solutions to homeowners.
• Guide Homeowners through all project details to ensure the project meets their design objectives, quality levels, and budget targets
• Strong understanding of construction processes; experience with multiple types of roofing products and systems is beneficial.
• Must be an effective Communicator: written, verbal.
• Confident with technology: computer, tablet, phones.
• Self-Motivated / Self-Starter
• Confident Strategist
• Service Minded
• Detail Oriented, Highly Organized with a Mechanical Aptitude
• Willingness to be a Positive and Integral Team Player
• Effective problem solver What you can expect:
• Our service area includes neighborhoods within and around the Greater Portland area.
• You will only meet with homeowners who have called and requested an appointment.
• Meeting and exceeding our client’s satisfaction is the priority that drives our entire sales process. Adding the right person into this role is paramount.
• Company van, tablet, phone
• Insurance (health, dental, vision), 401k
• Uncapped and Unlimited commissionable income
How to Apply:
If you would like to join our team, please forward your resume and contact information along with a short paragraph (few sentences) stating why you believe this is the right opportunity for you.